How to make milk and honey parfait
This is a very simple recipe for making a milk and honey parfait. It’s made in a loaf pan and if you line it with cling wrap, you can easily remove when you’re ready to serve. It’s a good looking dessert that is always popular when you’re entertaining. Be sure to make this dessert in advance as you’ll need to freeze overnight.
Looking for more dessert recipes?
If you like the look of this recipe, why not try this white chocolate custard recipe which is served with a berry compote and hazelnut crumble. It’s another amazing dessert that looks awesome with the spun sugar on top of it.
Milk and Honey Parfait
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 gm caster sugar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 300 ml milk
- 300 gm mascarpone cheese
- 3 Tbsp honey to serve
- 125 gm raspberries
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg yolks, sugar and honey until thick and pale.
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk in a small saucepan until simmering then gently beat the milk into the egg mixture.
- Fold in the mascarpone with a spatula until well combined then scoop into a pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Slice and serve topped with honey and berries.