Bake a skillet cookie, add ice cream and share with your favourite people.
This recipe involves making 4 different cookie mixtures and cooking them all together in a pan. It’s a lot easier than it sounds and it’s great fun to eat straight from the pan.
Ingredients for the cookie base
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
Ingredients for the cookie add-ins
- 2 Tbsp milk choc chips
- 2 Tbsp cashews
- 2 Tbsp milk choc chips + 1 Tbsp cocoa
- 2 Tbsp m&ms
- Add white and brown sugar to large bowl.
- Add butter.
- Whisk until well combined.
4. Add eggs.
5. Add flour and baking powder.
6. Add vanilla then whisk or stir with spoon to combine.
7. Divide your cookie dough equally into four different bowls and add the mix-ins. Stir to combine.
8. Add the cookie dough to a skillet pan and bake for about 20 minutes at 180 degree (C) until brown on top.
9. Slice and add ice cream. You can also add nutella and strawberries for some more tastiness.
A spoon of warm cookie is hard to beat.
Adding strawberries and nutella is recommended!
Vanilla ice cream with skillet cookie.
Top view of the pan.